It's 2011 Time To Think of a GOP Presidential Candidate (Video)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011

      "Condoleezza Rice for President in 2012. Join this group of supporters from everywhere on the world wide web."

      It's 2011 Time To Think of a GOP Presidential Candidate (Video)

      Two Republicans debate who should run for president on the GOP ticket in 2012
      Animation with computer-generated voices.

      This is not my video. It is too funny for me to think of!

      This email from Peter Dow of Rice for President Yahoo Group