Condi whips WikiLeaks. Condoleezza Rice politically dominates Julian Assange. VIDEO

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      Condi whips WikiLeaks. Condoleezza Rice politically dominates Julian Assange. VIDEO
      December 3, 2010. Condoleezza Rice replies to a question by Katie Couric and one from a member of a studio audience about WikiLeaks. Condolezza Rice - "I think what has happened is a crime. It is up to the Justice Department to figure out exactly what crime it is but it's got to be prosecuted and punished or it's going to keep happening and I hope the penalty is really severe because maybe that will deter this kind of behaviour. The United States cannot exist in a world where we can't share information within the government with the expectation that is somehow going to end up on the front pages of newspapers. You can't do business that way. So I hope it is prosecuted and prosecuted severely." The event was organised by the Council on Foreign Relation for their HBO History Makers Series.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR28JqhP9Gk

      "Condoleezza Rice for President in 2012. Join this group of supporters from everywhere on the world wide web."