Congratulations on new group!

  • Anne M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      Hi! I migrated over here. This is great: A group enthusiastic for
      Condi and MODERATED! Thank you for creating this.

      I am also enthusiastic about Condi becoming President in 2008. I
      agree with all that was said in the prior post. Condi is a uniquely
      talented individual. And by 2008 she will have established her ties
      in international rapports so she would start with a track record.
      Not from scratch.

      I live in New York City, and lived here on 9/11, so I'm a trememdous
      fan for Giuliani. It's hard for me to pick anyone over him, because
      we all "bonded" in this town from those events. Still, Condi is the
      right person for ALL America. And her values and morals more agree
      with our national aspirations. Giuliani could run for Governor in
      2006 and do wonders for our state. Or he could knock Hillary out of
      the Senate in 2006. So, if he permits, we'd still have him. But for
      President, I truly favor Condi. Condi is more even tempered, also.
      Giuliani loves to get into fights (he is a New Yawker!), Condi seems
      to love to resolve them.

      I look forward to learning a lot about Condi here.

      Okay ... hello to both of you and to any newcomers!

      Anne M.