Possible problem with RfPYG message #1978 - Former Secretary of State Rice returns to Stanford University. (The Stanford Daily)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      I am just flagging up that the last RfPYG message #1978 may not be being delivered to email programmes properly or it is not displaying properly for some unknown reason.

      The message is being truncated when viewed on Yahoo mail but it all seems to be there when viewed on the group page here -

      Anyway it is a bit of mystery right now.

      - Peter