VOTE NOW! - BuzzDash: How would Condoleezza Rice be as president?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Rush over to BuzzDash and vote "Excellent"  (what else) in answer to the question -

      BuzzDash: How would Condoleezza Rice be as president?

      Also if you can be bothered registering then leave a comment there which always looks good - like Condi has the support of most of those who can actually type something coherent.

      The anti-Condi comments will be mostly abuse so let's show them up like I did. Here is my comment -

      I am the owner of Rice for President Yahoo Group.

      "Condoleezza Rice for President in 2012. Join this group of supporters from everywhere on the world wide web."
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rice-for-president/

      I must say I am surprised at the run of voting here since a poll of New York State voters in April I think it was showed a 21% swing to a suggested McCain-Rice ticket compared to Bush-Cheney 2004 which predicts a landslide victory for such a ticket.

      If this BuzzDash poll is representative of American voters so far still 50%+ are doubting whether Condi would be a fair or better president.

      The New York State voters polls shows far fewer doubt she would be a good vice-presidential pick.

      Although I am not an American and I had a vote in this poll so maybe it is non-Americans swinging the vote negative against Prez Condi?

      I don't know why because Condi is a very popular US Secretary of State abroad.

      Possibly what has changed since April is that there was a very nasty "Condi-must-go" website set up by front organisations for the DNC under Howard Dean.

      A lot of really nasty unfair abuse and smears have been repeated so much that I guess some of the mud must be sticking. That is a shame. Shame on the Democrats that they have to play dirty to ruin the reputation of a great public servant.

      Them and the stop-the-war protestor types would be anti-Condi but would the Dems really be out there multiple voting to rig this poll to try to head off Rice for President in 2012?

      Do they worry that Palin might bomb so badly in tonight's debate against Biden that they are still terrified of McCain dropping Palin to replace her by Rice?

      If the Democrats could put aside their partisan spite for a while they would see that Condoleezza Rice is an extraordinary WORLD leader, not just an American leader.

      If despite our best efforts in Rice for President Yahoo Group, her enemies have managed to smear Condi unfairly and send her off the world stage back to Stanford University then everyone except Stanford loses out.

      Well America, your friends in the world will still help you as much as we can, but if you deny yourselves Condi's help in future, it is going to be harder to help those who don't help themselves.

      Anyway thanks for very much for giving us Condi for these few great years. It has been a joy.

      Peter Dow,
      Owner, Rice for President Yahoo Group