Daylife.com's dazzling collection of Condoleezza Rice photos. Wow!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      New group link -

      Daylife.com Condoleezza Rice photos
      A dazzling array of page after of page of Condi in the news photos. Stunning and entrancing. I had to use all my will power to stop browsing the photos there for one minute simply in order to post this link. Heaven.
      http://www.daylife.com/topic/Condoleezza_Rice/photos/all/1

      Like WOW!

      I've added this link to the folder -

       Folder We love Condi Rice.
      Had enough of dry politics for now? Then here's the folder for links of love and laughter - poems, pictures, valentines, music, songs and comedy sketch videos all about our beloved Condi. Smile with Condi and the world smiles with you!
      - Peter