Condi Rice congratulates Obama, McCain & Clinton campaigns. MUSIC VIDEO

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      New Group link -

      Condi Rice congratulates Obama, McCain & Clinton campaigns. MUSIC VIDEO
      Simple statement by Condoleezza Rice at the end of the US Primary elections for candidates for President. Set to music 'America the Beautiful'
      http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7HQhINdM6lE

      Secretary Condoleezza Rice
      Walter E. Washington Convention Center
      Washington, DC
      June 3, 2008
      http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2008/06/105561.htm

      QUESTION: Madame Secretary, any comment on Senator Barack Obama's historical nomination today? It's an historic moment.

      QUESTION: It's historic -- and you've said -- and you've spoken before on this issue. I was just wondering if you could just make some brief comments on the historic nature of it.

      SECRETARY RICE: Obviously, I'm not going to get into politics. But let me just say that the United States of America is an extraordinary country. It's a country that has overcome many, many, now years, decades, actually a couple of centuries, of trying to make good on its principles. And I think that what we're seeing is an extraordinary expression of the fact that "we the people" is beginning to mean all of us.

      And I congratulate both Senator Obama and Senator McCain on their respective campaigns, and Senator Clinton on hers as well. And I look forward to viewing it all from the sidelines as a voter. Thank you.

      (Added music is 'America the Beautiful')

      Peter Dow,
      Owner, Rice for President Yahoo Group

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
      A Smarter Email.