The Fall of Rome: Our saviour Condoleezza Rice vs. The Pope. MUSIC VIDEO

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2008
      New Group Link -

      Pope: The Fall of Rome: Our saviour Condoleezza Rice vs. The Pope. VIDEO
      Video explaining Condi's place in history. Clip from 'The Robe', the Crucifixion scene. Subtitles - "2000 years ago, the Empire of Rome crucified Spartacus and Jesus, slaves and Christians. For centuries, the Church of Rome tortured and burned Saints and Scientists. At last, with the fall of Rome, came a new hope ..." Condi speaking at the Southern Baptists Convention 2006. Condi - "So long as America has anything to say about it, slavery will have no place in the modern world." Applause. Subtitles - "Now the Pope must apologise for his paedophile Priests - most Catholic kiddie fiddlers!" Condi meets the Pope. Music Dvorjak. 2nd movement. Largo from Symphony No. 9 "From the New World". White House Rose Garden press conference scene. American and British flags. Slow motion video of Condi entering to take her seat. Subtitles - "God knows that this will be the judgement of history: the saviour of the people nowadays is Condoleezza Rice, the Secretary of State of the United States of America, the Light of the North, the Messiah of Iraq and the Leader of the Free World. We pray to our dearly beloved Condi, hallowed be her name, her Republic come. Deliver us from evil. Run, Condi, Run! ... Hey, Lady in Red, not so fast. ... John McCain should run as McCain - Rice. Condi for Vice President. Now Condi, please show us your ass, so that we can imagine kissing it." Produced by Peter Dow.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX0PD8PmvXs

      U.S. President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush look ...
      U.S. President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush look on as U.S. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi bows and kisses the ring of Pope Benedict XVI as he is welcomed to the United States at a ceremony on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, April 16, 2008. At right is U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, an unidentified man and U.S. Vice-President Dick Cheney.REUTERS/Larry Downing (UNITED STATES)

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
      A Smarter Email.