survey for school about woment presidential candidates

  • ctsolvescrimes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Hey everyone!
      I am currently working on a survey project for school. My teacher
      asked me to get lots of responses. The survey is about women
      presidential candidates and the survey will only take about 5-10
      minutes to complete. Your name and e-mail will remain anonymous. Please
      click on the link below and complete all the questions please. I am
      interested in everyone's response and I appreciate your support.

      http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=hm93juox46rpz3o388199

      Thank You,
      Christina Terrel