Re: About Peter's Limo

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007

      Sorry guys I've been busy of late.

      I think Tommy was going off-topic - not just with his new Ron Paul support but generally.

      I WAS going to put him on moderation of his posts on his new email address. But when I went to do that I found that he wasn't a member - he has recently unsubcribed from the group.

      To stop Tommy rejoining us and spaming us again on that email address, I've banned it.

      I liked him better when he was overloading us with pro-Condi messages. ;)

      - Peter Dow,

      Owner, Rice for President Yahoo Group