Re: [rice-for-president] LOVING CONDI BUT SEEING REALITY!

  • Thomas Watts
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 21, 2007
      It's the truth and sometimes the truth hurts!

      Never, ever question my patriotism again! I've been a political activist for very many years now. What have you done for your country besides sit there at your computer and belittle other people?

      Eric and Kathy Craft <thecrafts@...> wrote:
      I'm sorry Tommy, but that is quite possibly one of the sickest and most anti-American statements that I have ever read.

      Eric...

      Thomas Watts wrote:
      We haven't won a war in over 20 years. Why start now?

      www.ronpaul2008.com
    • Eric and Kathy Craft
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 21, 2007
        Thomas Watts wrote:

        > Never, ever question my patriotism again!

        With an extremely anti-American statement like "We haven't won a war in over 20 years. Why start now?", how can anyone do anything but question the patriotism of your statement?

        Thomas Watts wrote:

        > I've been a political activist for very many years now.

        And your point?

        Thomas Watts wrote:

        > What have you done for your country besides sit there at your
        computer and belittle other people?

        I did not belittle you, I merely pointed out how sick and anti-American your statement was.
        By the way, I was in the US Army 1984 to 1988, I do volunteer work for the VFW and I contribute to the USO.  In between I have been a volunteer firefighter and have done volunteer work for the American Red Cross.  That's a bit closer to doing something for one's country than belittling our nation and it's armed forces with a statement like; "We haven't won a war in over 20 years. Why start now?".

        I went after your political statement and your politician, you went after me. Notice, I did not question your life's experience and did not offer mine until it was questioned because our personal lives are not relevant to the facts of the debate.  Neither one of us are running for president.  You're not running for president, are you. ;-)

        Eric...