No welfare, no peace. [was - Yes, Peter Dow (the group owner) IS a scientist!]

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007
      Look Eric and I know we will never agree on this. But if you leave people with nothing - refuse to give them a hand up in life - no money for food, nothing for rent etc. ...

      They aren't just going to bend and become slaves - doing the rotten unsuitable work YOU want them to do, just anything. They are going to fight.

      You want to fight the starving and desperate Eric? Fine. Expect to pay way more in tax - A LOT MORE TAX - for police, prisons and mental hospitals. Oh, and YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE may be the one who finds himself at the wrong end of a gun or a knife of a desperate person who has nothing much too lose.

      Death or slavery? Em... death please Eric,  and maybe I'll take one or more of my slave masters with me? Is slave master a job you fancy doing Eric?

      - Peter

      Eric and Kathy Craft <thecrafts@...> wrote:
      Peter, don't you realize that society owes no one a living and there is no such thing as work that is below someone?   If you leave a job simply because you are bored, you shouldn't be due any benefits.  A person gets ahead in this world by proving themselves at their job to the point where you advance through proficiency or someone else is willing to pay you more money to that job for them than your current employer is willing to pay.  That is life in the real world.  Survival and advancement all depends on marketing marketable skills.

      Eric...

    • Eric and Kathy Craft