John now on pre-moderation of posts

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2007
      What do you think you are doing John?

      Replying to a spam email on Rice for President Yahoo Group?

      That is OUT OF ORDER!

      I am putting your username on pre-moderation of posts until I get an explanation and an apology from you - email me privately to peterdow@...

      - Peter Dow
      Owner, Rice for President Yahoo Group

      To: rice-for-president@yahoogroups.com
      From: John Scoville <johnstansco@...>
      Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 05:59:49 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: Re: [rice-for-president] get a better boss

      Thank you,  tell me more.  Or the counselor will.  Idid make the call, expectantly,  John

      "teisha-reifel667@ kngofthem. info" <teisha-reifel667@ kngofthem. info> wrote:
      Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
      line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
      place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
      any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
      something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
      details 1 770 621-2634

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.