Secretary Rice in Paris, February 8th 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2005
      I've added a new link in the group's link section.

      Secretary Rice's Paris Tour de Force. Vive la France! - Page in the
      Scottish National Standard Bearer political leadership forum

      Worth checking out - sound, video, the lot - really!

      Check it out and see Condi turning on the Charm for the French!

      - Peter