3 new Condi music videos to start off a Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Happy New Year, Rice for President Yahoo Group members!

      Well it's nice to back after being off-line so much over the holidays. My thanks to our moderators for managing things while I was away and in particular thanks to moderator Eric who managed to deal with a couple of spammers I see.

      I hope you all had a nice holiday and are ready to fight and fight again for the Condi we'd love to be President!

      My condolences to the American people on the death of your former President Gerald R. Ford.

      OK I've a home computer and I've been busy producing 3 more Condi videos while you were all making merry with your friends and family (if you are lucky enough to have any of course ).

      Light of the North. Condi at NATO. Music video.
      Photographs and a little video of Condoleezza Rice at the NATO meeting in Riga, with some older audio of Condi speaking. Set to music to celebrate that Condi is indeed the guiding light of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation at the moment - what a star she is! Some nice images of the Northern Night Sky added - Aurora Borealis. Plus how to find the North Pole star!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md48ZtcTWLU

      President Bush on Iraq at Crawford with Condi. MUSIC VIDEO
      President Bush addresses the media and the people from the Western Whitehouse, Crawford, Texas on December 29, 2006 on progress on Iraq strategy discussions with his national security team. Of course, Condi is part of the President's team and fortunately she stands behind him in camera view (more or less) during the speech to which I've added music - Simon & Garfunkel's "If I could". Honestly, watching the wind ruffle our beloved Condi's hair is reason enough to make a music video!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wF4FlOQUAA

      Condi defeats Saddam. She wins again! MUSIC VIDEO.
      Saddam's execution. Edited news video: After a generation of slaughter, Allah answers Iraqis' prayers and a saviour delivers them from the evil of Saddam. The saviour is our leader, who has led us to victory. Then Condi photographs synchronised to music - "You Win Again" by the BeeGees.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDtGioyfVlU

      Links for these videos have been added to the links section.

      Once again HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      Peter Dow,
      Owner, Rice for President Yahoo Group

      Photo

              US President George W. Bush makes a statement after meeting with members of his National Security Team including Vice
President Dick Cheney(L), Defense Secretary Robert Gates(2nd-L), Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice(2nd-R) and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Peter Pace(R) at the President's Crawford, Texas, ranch. Bush met with top national security aides as he drew closer to unveiling a new strategy for Iraq, as ousted dictator Saddam Hussein's execution loomed.
              Photo:Tim Sloan/AFP

      US President George W. Bush, flanked by members of his National Security Team including Vice President Dick Cheney (L), Defense Secretary Robert Gates (2-L), Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (2-R) and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Peter Pace (R) in December 2006 at the President's Crawford, Texas, ranch. Bush will make a statement from the White House's Rose Garden after meeting with the cabinet, his office said.(AFP/File/Tim Sloan)

      Photo
      U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (R) talks with Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson (L) and Defense Secretary Robert Gates (C) before the funeral of former U.S. President Gerald Ford at the National Cathedral in Washington January 2, 2007. REUTERS/Jim Bourg (UNITED STATES)

      Photo
      Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter (R) talks with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (L) and Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson (C) before the funeral of former U.S. President Gerald Ford at the National Cathedral in Washington January 2, 2007. REUTERS/Jim Bourg (UNITED STATES)