Re: Hey Russians, what's with Putin's Poisoners?!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006

      Photo

      US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (R) speaks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov at the 'Forum of the Future' summit in Shuneh, Jordan. Foreign ministers from the G8 industrialized nations, Arab, European and Muslim countries have opened a conference on the shores of the Dead Sea to promote reforms in the region, where many are still governed by hereditary monarchies. Photo:Khalil