Re: Climb Every Mountain! Photo-shopped Condi as Maria

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2006
      I've added the following image to the Fiction, photoshop, cartoons etc. photos album.

      Also, I've produced a new version of the music video which uses the photo-edited "Condi as Maria" at one point. The link for that video is -

      which I've also added to the Group's links section.

      - Peter

      Peter Dow <peterdow@...> wrote:
      Climb Every Mountain! MUSIC VIDEO
      Mother Superior advises Condoleezza Rice to run for President in 2008 rather than return to being an academic after being the U.S. Secretary of State. Condi's voice and photographs with video and music from 'Climb Every Mountain' from 'The Sound of Music' movie. (YouTube for Windows PCs)
      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=ooDD2LkKvPU

      New link added to the group's link section for this.

      Peter Dow,
      Owner, Rice for President Yahoo Group