MUSIC VIDEO: Condi My Love. Visit to Nova Scotia, set to Westlife

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 2:53 AM
      Photographs and a video clip of Condi's visit to Nova Scotia, Canada as the guest of Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs Peter MacKay, 11 & 12 September 2006 - all set to music - "My Love" by Westlife.

      Also look out for the nudge and wink in my video as regards the opportunity for romance between Condi and Peter on this two day trip.

      Click to play video for Windows PCs -
      MUSIC VIDEO - Condi My Love

      Well I must say the new world Scots ("Scotians"?) of Nova Scotia have really bettered us old-world Scots with their official reception of Condi on their state territory. Sadly, we Scots haven't even got a date planned for an official Condi visit, so far as I know. (Not our finest hour sadly).

      Also no royals in Nova Scotia this time that I could see either apart from Condi photographed shaking hands with the provincial state Lieutenant Governor representing "the crown" in Nova Scotia - so NOT elected by the people, in other words. Tut, tut!

      Still, if Canadians decide to follow up a warm welcome to Condi with cold-shouldering the royals then they could lead the rest of the Commonwealth out of the Windsor terror realm and towards full-strength democracies for us all rather than the half-way houses between fascist monarchy and proper democracy we have just now.

      Peter Dow,
      Owner, Rice for President Yahoo Group