Music audio - Scotland's song for Condi

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 9:08 AM
      I've put audio of Condi mentioning Scotland to music - "Will Ye No' Come Back Again".

      The two mentions were "Gleneagles" when Condi was reacting to the 7th July 2005 London bombings, and the "Scot Adam Smith" when Condi was delivering her talk on Liberal Democracy in Blackburn, NW England earlier this year.

      The music audio (for Windows PCs) can be downloaded from the DraftCondi.org server, this link -

      (That's a MUST-LISTEN for those who doubt that Condi could ever use the words "liberal" or "liberalism" in their proper positive context.)

      More on hopes for a visit from Condi to Scotland on my Scottish National Standard Bearer website -

      Peter Dow,
      Owner, Rice for President Yahoo Group

      Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.