Condi was in Scotland yesterday! Nobody tells me anything!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      Apparently Condi stopped off at Prestwick Airport, Scotland on the way to Pakistan.

      I've just received a Yahoo Alert. Some "Alert""! - way too late for me to pop down to wave at her arriving or anything!

      I don't know if it was on the Scottish news yesterday, I didn't hear anything and I don't know how long she was here.

      Condoleezza Rice negotiates with Pakistani president
      Pravda Tue, 27 Jun 2006 5:46 AM PDT
      Rice arrived in the Pakistani capital after flying from Scotland . She was greeted by the U.S. ambassador to Pakistan before being whisked away in a heavily guarded convoy. The U.S. envoy made no comments to awaiting reporters.
      How come Pravda knows when Condi is in Scotland long before I do? Something not right there!

      Anyway, I'll see what further information is on the web about her stop-over in Scotland and get back to you all.

      - Peter