Al Zarqawi killed by US raid in Iraq today! Condi wins again!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8 2:51 AM

      Hey wake up America, there's great news from Iraq!

      Ar Zarqawi killed in US raid!

      Leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq terminated today! :D =D>

      Video allegedly showing Abu Musab al-Zarqawi
      HE'S DEAD!

      BBC: Zarqawi killed in Iraq air raid

      Well done everyone. This is a real boost for the new Iraqi Prime Minister and the Iraqi government being formed.

      The people of Iraq are beginning to assert themselves and provide essential intelligence to their own government and to our forces as we stand in solidarity with the people of Iraq against the terrorists who are trying to destroy a free and democratic future for the people of Iraq.

      Hearts and minds, my fellow freedom fighters. That's the way the people will win against the forces of evil.

      PS. Well I said "wake up America", but come to think of it, our Condi, ace terrorist-buster, is such an early riser (for her exercise) that she is probably awake already.

      Bless you Condi dear. I always knew we'd win this one. :x

      Peter Dow,

      Owner, Rice for President Yahoo Group