7677William Buell Sprague, 1795-1876 b. Andover, Tolland Co, CT

  • miyukichan0987
    Apr 8, 2014

      As usual, hunts for what I want also uncover other hidden treasures.

      I've not a single Sprague that I'm aware of in my background but maybe some one else does have these Sprague"s or a family that ties in.

      For someone (hopefully), a privately published genealogy of Rev. William Buell Sprague, youngest son of Benjamin Sprague & his wife, Sybill Buell:

      By Moore, Charles B from the NY Genealogical & Biographical Record, Private Printing 1877

      https://archive.org/details/biographicalsket00moor

      Linda