      From: I <Jeanhaverhill@...>
      To: RI_Ancestors <RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Mar 25, 2014 7:13 pm
      Subject: Re: [RI_Ancestors] Anyone know this family?

      Cohen/Marcus families.

      I am a friend of A. Zalk whose mother was Jennie Marcus; they lived in Milford MA. ... just over the border from Rhode Island.
      I looked in ancestry and can only find one Marcus family in Pawtucket/Providence so I wrote to that person on ancestry.com.
      If you don't find anyone else, I assume my friend A. Zalk would like the keepsake because his mom was Jennie Marcus.  I tried
      to check for any other relatives ... A. Zalk's family came through Boston but then settled in Milford Ma.  Their family name is
      in the History of Milford MA as being one of the first families to set up a Jewish temple in the town.

      jean sanders
      massachusetts
      jeanhaverhill@...