7658Anyone know this family?

  • janrobison1951
    Mar 25, 2014
      Found this on the ancestry COHEN message board, but I saw the post on FB today.  IF you know any living relatives of this couple, please let me know and I will forward it.  OR send me a friend request on FB and you can see the post yourself.  You can find my under my email addy:  ROBISONJL@....

      Thanks,
      Maw

      Someone of fb posted this:
      This wedding band was found in a Brooklyn sanitation garage sink. inscription inside reads "Albert H and Sara E. Sept 2nd 1913" please share with all of your FB friends. maybe we can find their children or grandchildren.
      I found this:
      **I found an Albert H Cohen married Sarah E Marcus on Sept 2nd 1913 in Rhode Island.
      **He was a Lawyer b in Webster Mass but was from Worchester Mass at the time of marriage and she b in Russia from Providence RH. He was 24 and she was 22 at the time of their marriage. In 1953 they were living in Providence RI.
      ** Looks like they were married in a Hebrew Church by Israel Aubinstein (I couldn't see all the letters properly so spelling may be wrong!)
      **His fathers name was Harris and mothers name was Sarah Yerovitz.
      ** Sara Marcus fathers name was Julius mother Anna D Finkel.
      Please help me find living relatives!! Thank you!!
      Also found he had second wife Charlotte and they had a son Harvey. When Albert passed Charlotte remarried Charles Bostock. I know where Albert is buried but what I am looking for is any LIVING RELATIVES. There has to be someone out there related to this man!
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic