7657Re: [RI_Ancestors] HELP! Guidance w/Contacting Children from a Second Marriage

  • louisabishfaw
    Mar 25 12:03 PM
      I have a simular siruation in that one of my mom's cousins daughters found me and contacted me. Her mom had several children, most or all were adopted or fostered out. This lady had found their mom and all her siblings except one. The one she is looking for became a cousin on the other side of my moms family. Her adopted parents have passed and we are not sure where she is at this time or if she is intetested in her half siblings. Thinking of contacting her adopted sisters to find out thru them. Her siblings would love to find their big sister.Louisa
    • Show all 46 messages in this topic