Re: Bls: Press Release

  • Widodo Ramono
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      Dear Pak Agus Priambudi,

      Thank you very much for this information.

      Kind regards,
      Widodo S. Ramono
      Director,
      Yayasan Badak Indonesia
      Phone/fax 62-251- 8360 737,8380 832
      widodoramono@...
      wramono@...

      Dari: Dr. Bibhab Kumar Talukdar <b.talukdar@...>
      Judul: Press Release
      Kepada: "'agus priambudi'" <agus_priambudi@...>
      Tanggal: Senin, 31 Mei, 2010, 7:19 PM

      Dear Pak Agus,

      Please let me know if you are ok if IRF makes a Press Release on recent death of Javan Rhino in Ujung Kulon to sensitize the people across the world with regards to very tiny population of Javan Rhino lives in the world.

      Bibhab Talukdar