Brujah has a reason for it by Selen Turkay

  • bi529
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      MiniQualifier
      New Orleans, Louisiana
      September 23, 2010
      20 players

      Selen Turkay's Tournament Winning Deck

      Deck Name: Brujah has a reason for it (name corrected)
      Created By: Sonam Adinolf, Adam Hulse, Selen Turkay
      defenseless. I feel safe. I don't like being without combat.

      Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 21, Max: 32, Avg: 6.91)
      3 Donal O`Connor CEL DOM POT 8 Brujah
      3 Theo Bell cel dom pre POT 7 Brujah
      3 Constanza Vinti CEL DOM POT 8 Brujah
      2 Volker pot CEL 5 Brujah