Massassi Domination by Sutekh_23

  • The Lasombra
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2007
      Massassi Domination

      Well, here's another deck I've been working on for a little while that
      I wouldn't mind some (more) feedback on. The basic idea is to abuse
      Massassi's honor in order to push your bleed actions through. The
      combat is a bit light on for serious hitback, but should be able to
      handle light combat defence. Also the master package is pretty
      vanilla, so any suggestions there would be helpful as well.

      As always, commentary happily received.

      Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 2 max: 10 average: 6.84
      5x Cesewayo 10 AUS CEL DOM POT THA ani magaji Osebo:4
      1x Khalu 7 AUS CEL POT ani pro Osebo:3
      1x Homa 6 AUS CEL POT Osebo:4
      1x Kisha Bhimji 5 AUS cel obf pot magaji Osebo:3
      1x Uzoma 5 POT aus cel vic Osebo:4
      1x Ismitta 4 aus cel pot Osebo:4
      1x Kamaria 3 aus pot Osebo:4
      1x Misrak 2 pot Osebo:4

      Library [90 cards]
      Action [14]
      7x Govern the Unaligned
      3x Magic of the Smith
      2x No Secrets From the Magaji
      2x Revelations

      Action Modifier [20]
      4x Change of Target
      2x Foreshadowing Destruction
      10x Massassi's Honor
      1x Strange Day
      3x Threats

      Combat [26]
      3x Flash
      2x Psyche!
      6x Pursuit
      3x Taste of Vitae
      6x Thrown Gate
      6x Thrown Sewer Lid

      Equipment [4]
      1x Bowl of Convergence
      1x Kduva's Mask
      1x Seal of Veddartha
      1x Sport Bike

      Master [15]
      4x Blood Doll
      1x Depravity
      5x Dominate
      1x Mbare Market, Harare
      4x Perfectionist

      Reaction [11]
      3x On the Qui Vive
      6x Telepathic Misdirection
      2x Wake with Evening's Freshness

      Crafted with : Anarch Revolt Deck Builder. [Wed Aug 08 08:45:14 2007]

      Cheers
      Sutekh_23
      beckmin@...