my story

  • diva.bensley9419@yeripi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      Some of my friends have managed to meet a few nice ones off this thing (here is the place they told me: http://www.matchfun.info/xzojt , but what do you guys reckon? Myself, I actually think it is pretty awesome from what I've seen, and Im considering getting on there later on this evening. If you don't know what it is, basically its like a matchingplace, but has few added things I noticed. Stuff like messenger, vidchat, picsrate, etc. Best part is you can talk to ppl on vidchat even if you don't have it enabled yourself.