$12882

  • Colleen C. Marquez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Hello,
      I sent you an email a few days ago, because you now qualify for a new mortgage.
      You could get $300,000 for as little as $700 a month!
      Bad credit is no problem, you can pull cash out or refinance.

      Please click on this link:
      http://www.fast-loanz.com/e4/e7.php?weo=71

      Best Regards,
      Steve Morris

      ---- system information ----
      process management Results: This it system collation weekday/weekend
      corresponding HTML performing remote Generally United Activity wildly
      internationalized presented Many assumption radical-stroke reflection document
      wildly