ADV - 10 MILLION ADDRESSES CHEAP!

  • @mail.aitec.it:reach10million@epostd.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 1999
      10 MILLION
      EMAIL ADDRESSES
      FOR ONLY $99

      You want to make some money?

      we can put you in touch with over 10 million people at virtually no cost.

      Can you make one cent from each of theses names?

      If you can you have a profit of over $250,000.00

      That's right, we have 10 Million Fresh email

      addresses that we will sell for only $99. These are all

      fresh addresses with no duplications. They are

      all sorted and ready to be mailed. That is the best

      deal anywhere today! Imagine selling a product for

      only $5 and getting only a 1/10% response. That's

      $1,350,000 in your pocket !!!

      Don't believe it? People are making that kind of

      money right now by doing the same thing, that is

      why you get so much email from people selling you

      their product....it works! we will even include,

      a FREE demo copy of the worlds leading BULK MAILING

      SOFTARE!

      These 10 Million email addresses and software are

      yours to keep, so you can use them over and

      over and they come on 1 CD.

      This offer is not for everyone.

      If you can not see just how excellent the

      risk / reward ratio in this offer is then there is

      nothing we can do for you.

      To make money you must stop dreaming

      and TAKE ACTION.

      10 MILLION email addresses on CD

      These name are all in text files

      ready to mail!!! (includes bulk mailing sotware)

      $99.00

      VISA/MC ONLY

      STEP 1: Print out the below ORDER FORM
      STEP 2: Type or Print your order information into the form
      STEP 3: FAX Your order to us.

      FAX TO: 415-704-3071 (Order with confidence. This is a secure fax area.
      Only our qualified sales team will have access to your order
      information)

      ORDER FORM(Print clearly with DARK pen)
      Name: ________________________________

      Address: ________________________________ * *BILLING ADDRESS ONLY

      City, State, ZIP: ________________________________

      Country: ______________ (International Orders)

      Phone Number: ______________ (In case we can't make out your order)

      METHOD OF PAYMENT- CREDIT CARD ONLY
      [ ]Visa [ ]MasterCard

      Signature: ____________________________ (Required)

      E-Mail Address: ____________________________ *(PRINT CLEARLY!!)

      WE WILL BILL 99.00 to your account plus the following shipping costs

      SHIPPING COST OF 4.85 FIRST CLASS MAIL
      INTERNATIOMAL ORDERS ADD 25.00 U.S. DOLLARS

      ALL INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY MAIL, QUICKLY, PROPERLY, LEGALLY PROVIDED WITH ORDER

      Copyright 2000
      All rights reserved