Acoustic Java in Worcester TONIGHT

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009
      Just wanted to remind people that some of us will be getting together tonight at Acoustic Java, at 932A Main Street in Worcester Massachusetts.  The cafe closes at 8 on Fridays, so I'll be trying to get there around 6.

      In addition to discussing rewilding in general, I hope to start working out some plans I talked to some friends about last night.  I've been wanting to get some gardening activities together, but since gardening is largely something people do in their own spaces (yards, lots, etc.), it's not something we're as likely to do just normally together.  Also, some people are better at certain aspects than others.  Therefore, I was thinking we should do some labor trading in our gardens, in which some of us would go to one person's house and help them do their gardening, and yet another time the group could go to another person's house.  At the very least, I hope we can work out some seed swapping.