Bonjour! Hi! Kwe!Few words to introduce my self...

  • lcglt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2008
      I become rewilder after lossing my job and start seeking an answer about what is homo
      sapiens and what way follow this animal when he are in his natural habitat. In fact I learned
      that I'am a rewilder few time after choosing this way. Actually I focus on wild plant and tree
      planting and woods plants (nut tree, endangered sp├ęcies, etc.) in my area to rebuild and
      preserve as I can. I also do horticulture in the native way of the 3 sisters for few years now. I
      teach my daugthers the wild way and wath civilisation really is so they will not be rewilders
      but free wild womans, I hope.

      And... english is not my best spoken language, but you already noticed that. :)