Re: Non-Profits

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
      I've been looking more into standards for non-profits, and one thing that I think I'll need to modify is that the governing board that makes the decisions about finances shouldn't have more than 20% of its members be people who are getting reimbursement from the organizations funds.  One way to remedy this is that nobody would be reimbursed at all, and all donations would go towards materials and spaces for classes and workshops, as well as buying land.  Another is to have a specific financial committee.