Re: [rewildnewengland] Get Together/Discussion - December 29

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 15, 2008
      Wednesday would be better for me than Tuesday would.  And yes, and evening time meeting is what I was thinking, but of course whatever is good for the most people is probably best.

      On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Redtail <redtail.rewild@...> wrote:

      That day probably won't work for me. If it works for others, I could
      do probably do Tuesday or Wednesday that week. Were you thinking of
      an evening time?

      --Redtail

      __.

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 21, 2008
          My schedule is almost completely open right now, so I think I'll just put it out there to have some sort of get-together/discussion in the next couple of weeks.  What days are people free?

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 28, 2008
            Hey again,

            I'm planning to be at Brewed tomorrow night (Monday).  It seems to work best with my schedule and at least a couple other peoples'.  I'm going to try to get there around 7 PM, and for anyone who might not have met me yet, I'll be the guy with rather tall faux-hawk and green military jacket.

            On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 9:56 PM, Daniel Quiray <zalon13@...> wrote:
            We've been a bit quiet lately, and I was thinking some of us should get together in a couple weeks.  Specifically, I was thinking of getting together to talk about various aspects of social relationships in traditional cultures, in civilization, etc. etc.  Come to bitch about people and life, if you want.  I've been thinking and writing a bit about gift economies lately, so I'm likely to talk about that a lot.

          • Steven Sheeky
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 29, 2008
              I will probably be there right about 7!

              Steve