Re: [rewildnewengland] Towards Tribalism

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 24, 2008
      Sorry it took a few days to respond.  I'm quite behind on the novel I'm writing :)

      Let's figure out when we're free to get something together.  I'm not yet sure how my schedule is going to look, as I've just gotten another job and don't yet have the hours worked out.  Maybe we can get together and work on some projects, maybe steal the 'stitch n' bitch' idea.

      On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:54 AM, Michelle Durand <michellemdurand@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      While I'm not ready to abandon my internal plumbing just yet, I do feel that a return to a more natural state of living is important.  I really like this webgroup and the idea of fostering community.  I look forward to working with you all.

      Sincerely,
      Michelle