Buckskin and Bowdrill Workshops

  • lboushee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013
      Hello New England Rewilders in CT, MA, RI. I'm going to be putting on Bowdrill and Buckskin Making workshops this coming weekend. If anyone is interested please email me at LBoushee@.... I have fliers up on my website rockwoodskinandbone.wordpress.com The dates are moved up one day for each one. The last ones were a lot of fun and it's been great tanning weather. Hope to see you there.