Re: [rewildnewengland] Winter

  • spiralingleaf@cox.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2011
      Hi Daniel,
      This semester I'm free on Tuesdays and Thursdays til 2, or after7. Wednesdays are my long days at work, so those are out. Also, if in the future you need a place to have a group meeting near Providence and it's not a ton of people, my place could be an option. I am already planning my early spring seed order from two good companies that carry heirloom seeds so I hope you all meet at a time that I can make it!
      Lisa
      ---- Daniel Quiray <zalon13@...> wrote:
      > Hey folks,
      >
      > I'm finally getting back to planning things. I've been bad at that. I
      > think I've been going through some sort of pseudo-hibernation sort of thing.
      > That or winter just has me a bit bored, and I've been focusing on our
      > household preps.
      >
      > Anyway, I've kept in contact with a few folks, and I want to get another
      > gathering going soon in southern New England. I would love to talk
      > gardening with some people, and I know a few of us are already planning some
      > neat Three Sisters gardens with bioregionally appropriate heirlooms. Let me
      > know when you're free. Since my work schedule just changed (again!) I have
      > Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays free.
      >
      > --
      > With love and rage,
      >
      > Daniel N. Quiray

    • Luke Boushee
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2011
        Hey Daniel,
        I'm down to get together again sometime. I kind of make my own schedule so any day works for me.
        -Luke