Solstice Foraging and Potluck

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2010
      Hey folks! A few of us went out Wednesday to forage, and it was fun! We had some great discussions and ate winter fruit; it was awesome!

      This upcoming Wednesay (the 22nd) we're going to get together to forage again, and later on have a potluck of as much wild food as possible. This will probably be at my residence in central MA. I want this potluck to be a major launching point for further community-building in the coming year.

      Hope you can make it!

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2010
        Hi Daniel,
        It seems as though our schedules never really match up well- I would love to come but I work every Wednesday from 12-5. Since I can't go, I hope you'll keep me informed as to what community building plans you make at the potluck- I hope scheduling will allow me to participate more in the future- your foraging trips sound great and I look forward to meeting the other folks who've been going.
        Also, I want to extend my condolences on your recent loss.
        Thanks,
        Lisa

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2010
          Thanks Lisa.  Also, I think we'll be hanging out during the evening, so if you just want to come for the potluck feel free to.