Foraging, Hunting, and Trapping in Northern RI and Central MA

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2010
      Hey folks, like I mentioned recently I want to set up some trips to forage in this area. I was thinking of three potential locations: Lincoln Woods in Lincoln, RI, Douglas State Forest in Douglas, MA, and the Blackstone River Heritage Trail in Uxbridge, MA. While out foraging, I also want to do a basic trapping tutorial and perhaps impart what little I know about hunting (unless there is a more experienced hunter in attendance, to whom I would gladly defer). This Wednesday is a good day for me, and if we want to make it an all afternoon thing I can cook up some venison adobo and bring enough for everyone.

    • Luke Boushee
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2010
        Hey Daniel,
        So is the foraging trip happening tomorrow? I have the day off and I'd be real into going on the walk. Let me know.
        -Luke

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2010
          Cool man.  We'll be meeting at Douglas State Forest at around 1, I think.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 15, 2010
            Hey Daniel,
            I'm going to head up to MA soon. Do you have a cellphone number I can reach you at just in case plans change or anything?