Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2010
      Hey RI folks,

      Since a couple of major wild foods are starting their harvest season, I think we should meet to forage this Sunday.  I'd like to check out the Heritage Trail in Glocester, right on Rt. 44.  Be sure to bring bags, and I suggest a water bottle in case it's hot, and an outer garment in case it rains.

      Everyone else: got any good areas where we can meet to forage?  I'm looking forward to gathering acorns from all over, and I'll soon have my hand-crank nut cracker available for people to expediate their processing.