June event?

  • curiousalexa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2010
      It looks like I'll be in Boston Friday and Connecticut Sunday - will there be a RWNE event Saturday? If so, where? I may camp out for the weekend if it's going to be at a park/forest.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2010
        Thanks for inquiring!  I was planning to have the gathering a week from today, Sunday the 27th.  The Sunday gathering last month turned out to be good, since a lot of people have Sunday off.  I'll post more about that very soon.