Re: This Sunday!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2010
      Just a reminder, the gathering tomorrow is scheduled for 9am at Douglas State Forest in Douglas, MA.  It's cool if you come a bit late, I imagine we'll be slow to assemble.  We'll be assembling near the beach area.  Swimming and fishing are allowed there, but I don't think the changing rooms are open yet.  We should be going until around 2:00 or 2:30.

      I hope to be bringing some wild food for lunch, and we can find some more along the way.  In addition to a wild food/medicine walk, I intend to do some tutorials on a few types of primitive skills.