Jensen, END:CIV, and gardening (guerrilla or not)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2010

      Hey everyone!  This is a link to a video of Derrick Jensen doing the speech much like the one my partner and I saw the other night in VT.  It's very important so I'm sharing again.  After seeing him talk I'm galvanized in my resolve to do our important work.

      Therefore, I hope plenty of you are able to make it tomorrow.  We'll be doing lots of fun activities, mostly revolving around gardening and plant gathering, but also guerrilla gardening.  May 1st is international sunflower guerrilla gardening day, so I think we'll be making a lot of sunflower seedballs.

      We'll also be watching a movie or two, since I got that DVD with a lot of scenes from END:CIV.

      The location is once again at my place.  If you haven't yet been, leave me a message and I'll give you my address and directions.