Thanks! and Rewild Camp

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      I'm atrociously late with sending this, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made it on Saturday.  We had a great time, and I think it was one of the best gatherings yet!  For those of you who missed it, you'll just have to come to another one to have fun with bundle bows and compression fire.

      But speaking of future gatherings, I have some great news.  One of our members not only has some great forested land, but is apparently amenable to hosting a Rewild Camp on it!  Hopefully sometime this summer we can get together a great event to teach people about rewilding, and build the sort of community bonds that we need.  I know that I'll be teaching more than a few workshops when we put this thing together, and I hope some of you can as well.  This is also an opportunity for musicians, artists, and other creative types to show off their talents.

      And just a reminder, I'm willing to help anyone who is trying to organize gatherings localized to their area of New England.  I'd love to hear about what some of you are doing locally, and provided I'm free I'll be more than glad to give my assistance.