Re: March Gathering: RI Area

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2010
      Looks like my place is going to be the best location for the planned and desired activities. It'll be pretty laid back, and of course with a potluck at the end. Send me a private message if you plan on coming and require the address.

      On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Daniel Quiray <zalon13@...> wrote:
      Sorry for the late post.  Once again the last Saturday of the month is coming up and now there's plenty of foraging and adventures to be had.  Anyone interested in coming drop me a line and we'll figure out where to have it.  We can once again base it out of my home, or we can go to one of many public forests.  Both Lincoln Woods and Douglas State Forest have worked out in the past for us.  And as always, feel free to bring any crafts, skills, stories, bits of lore, or anything else you feel like.