Gatherings

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009
      Hey everyone,Good news: I finally found another job, which is good because I can continue to put together the Rhode Island area gatherings we've been having, since I tend to pay for what few expenses there are out of my pocket. The bad news part of this is that since I just started I'll be working for the daylight hours tomorrow. I will be getting out of work in the evening, so I was thinking that we could get together to chat and plan projects at the local coffee shop some of us have gotten together at in the past (right across the street from where I'm working). If anyone is interested, I'll be at Brewed Awakenings Coffee House in Johnston, probably until 7 or 8 pm. I'll make sure to wear my pinstripe fedora to be easy to spot.