Book Club?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2009
      Hey, who wants to start a rewilding/anti-civ book club? I was thinking that this might be a good way to get people introduced to and discussing some of the great works that are out there. We could expand it out to be about shorter written pieces, especially if we decided we wanted to have it regularly, like once every week or two. There are plenty of zines, articles, essays, and scholarly writings we could read.

    • Matthew Brault
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2009
        I'm down for it.

        Rewild New England - http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/rewildnewe ngland/