Kenton-New member

  • locomowtion18
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2009
      Hi all, We live in Red Bank, NJ about ten miles in from the ocean and about a hour south of the city. My wife Liz and myself took the Tracker standard class this past July and plan on sending our son Mark there next year. I am a Northeast Organic Farming Association(NOFA) Accrediated Organic Land care professional(AOLCP), I work as a organic landcare tech and equipment mechanic for a large landscaper in eastern monmouth county. Liz teaches emotionally disturbed children and Mark is studying to become a special ed teacher also. We volunteer with Medicine Waters Conservacy on caretaking projects in and around Tracker camp. and are volunteer Site stewards with D&R Greenway a landtrust that works with the New jersey Conservation Foundation and Medicine Waters in procuring, remediating/rehabitating and preserving land in the Pine Barrens and other places in NJ.
      We are interested in learning all the primitive skills as well as the spirital side and increasing our awareness. We travel and camp alot.
      Not really related to primitive skills but fun and the only real recycled racers out there--Liz and myself will be racing lawntractors at the Ledyard, CT fair this saturday evening. We were at the Brooklyn, Ct 4H fair and the Terryville,CT Lions fair a few weeks ago. We may be at the Durham. CT fair or down at Fawn Grove,PA on the 26th. Stop by and say Hi..

      Kenton Seydell
      Red Bank, NJ