Re: [rewildnewengland] Meeting in RI this weekend

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29 11:54 AM
      Sounds great man!  Ideally, it would be great to get rewild camps set up by various people all around the northeast region.  I'll let you know when I can take a trip over.

      On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 2:42 PM, mike rynn <rynnmike@...> wrote:

      dan- to follow up on our would have been meeting, I'm really down for a rewild camp . Some things i'd  be into shareing/teaching/talking about are food forests and other ways of interacting with the land to make a living that dont fit into the huntergatherer/agriculturalist binary, self defense(grappling/wrestling), and sign language(perhaps part of a larger thing on language/communication).  I wont be able to come up to RI for your meet up this time but possibly soon. Also, there are quite a few folks here in the hudson valley who would be keen on putting together a camp like this and plenty of places to have it, so come and visit. - mike